CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Types of Sessions
Workshops (Beginner to Advanced) for learning in depth about systems thinking, system dynamics and their use in K-12 education. Skills and conceptual building sessions encouraged (3 hours)
- Sessions to share stories, curriculum, teaching techniques and lessons learned, with a special emphasis on the use of ST/SD tools to integrate classrooms and schools (90 minutes)
- Simulations of all types, games, on-line simulations to stimulate learning and critical thinking (90 minutes to 3 hours)
How to Submit a Proposal
Email the proposal to Lees Stuntz before February 1, 2016.
The proposal should list all presenters’ names, emails and addresses. It should also contain a paragraph about the proposed session including:
- Description of the session
- Context and history behind the session
- Experience of target audience
A more complete outline or paper is expected by June 1, 2016.
February 1, 2016
Email an abstract to Lees Stuntz that includes the context and history of the session topic and the experience level of expected participants.
February 25, 2016
All authors will be notified of the status of their proposal via email.
June 1, 2016
A final outline, presentation, or paper due via email for inclusion on conference website.